• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"YARC" Please Remember Me

windwalker

I need an Adventure
I just realized that I had never updated by events schedule for the master WISH calander. I had gotten so caught up in the team compitition that I have been neglecting to keep up with the overall WISH Team.

I better say this quickly as I may be committed and locked up for my own safety at any time.

We are all one large team and even though we have a team competition going on we all need to remember we have friends and future friends on the team that want to know what's going on with us to.

Please don't forget to check in on the weekly once in a while so everyone can get to know you. We have a thread for racing where we encourage each other and post our results.

The calander is so if we are doing an event we have a place to go to find other team mates. We have a list of who is doing what and where they are staying.

Most important is that we must remember not to cut off our other friends while we have our competition. Just because Hakuna Matata is going to pass out a whippin of historical proportions doesn't mean we don't love ya.

So please try to find time to check in on the other posts of interest to. "We are family".

"YARC" Panda:hippie:

Someone who must be doing whacky tobacco, just told me that they were halucinating that it was team Ohana that was gonna do the whipping, have you ever heard of such sillyness?:idea:

"YARC" Panda:hippie:

windwalker said:
Just because Team Ohana is going to pass out a whippin of historical proportions doesn't mean we don't love ya.

Not sure what you're talking about Dave. It's right there in your post...Team Ohana. :confused3

Let me get this straight... you had a very strange time in some foreign city - people take advantage of you... :rolleyes1 and, if I remember - you have poor eyesight!!

Herculespunch1.gif

HERC's HEROES RULE
ALL others DROOL!!

(and a small PS - that calendar is very important, even if the only event you do is the Disney Marathon, or half marathon - post and let Anne know... ok, fine, speaking from lack of experience :rolleyes1 )

That was a good idea to start a young wisher thread. We are truley becoming a very diverse group.

Happy Panda:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter