• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnet Creek not available - please help!!

ama223

Mouseketeer
I’m taking my kids (17, 15, 11) to Orlando 2/19-2/26. WBC is my first choice but it’s not available. We plan on spending most of our time at Universal, possibly Discovery Cove, and relaxing in Florida.

Any advice on my closest option that is as similar to WBC as possible? We love the location, the pools, the space (kitchen, 2 bedrooms, etc). We have stayed at WBC several times but I didn’t book in time this year.

Right now I have Lowe’s Portofino booked but I’m worried we will want to be offsite? I don’t plan on renting a car if we stay at Portofino but I will if we are offsite.

Help please ❤️❤️❤️

Right now I have Lowe’s Portofino booked but I’m worried we will want to be offsite? I don’t plan on renting a car if we stay at Portofino but I will if we are offsite.
PB is one of my favorite U onsite properties, it’s beautiful there. Has three pools and you would receive the FOTL perk for the parks and early entry into one park per day.

However, you will sacrifice the extra space at WBC & pay for parking at the resort if you do rent a car. Note you can rent a vehicle right at PB (believe it’s Avis) if you do want to have usage to travel offsite and not use rideshare.

I’m taking my kids (17, 15, 11) to Orlando 2/19-2/26. WBC is my first choice but it’s not available. We plan on spending most of our time at Universal, possibly Discovery Cove, and relaxing in Florida.

Any advice on my closest option that is as similar to WBC as possible? We love the location, the pools, the space (kitchen, 2 bedrooms, etc). We have stayed at WBC several times but I didn’t book in time this year.

Help please ❤️❤️❤️
Sheraton Vistana Resort.

I came here to write this same post! We have only stayed at WBC with our kids for the last 11 years and now can't get a room there. A few times when my husband and I were down there we decided to try out other resorts when we had to fill in a stay and we stayed at the other Wyndham property (Cypress Palms) one night and didn't like it. We also stayed at Sheraton Vistana Villages, which was fine, but still not Bonnet Creek. Maybe the Vistana Resort Villas are better, but we like the compact feel of WBC and feel like that resort would be too sprawling...anyway, I'm following for ideas!

We are staying there that week but just recently booked a 2 bedroom for five nights before that at the Sheraton Vistana Villages for a pretty good rate. Have stayed here several times and find it to be a great resort. It doesn’t have a lazy river, however. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter