WW lunches

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Hi! I'm looking for WW compatible lunches that dont require refrigeration (i'll be at school) and are low cost to make. Any ideas? Thank you!

I do have a fridge where I work but here are a few ideas you could adapt. I buy those little cans of snack size tuna - they come with or without crackers and come in a few flavours such as tuna with lemon, with cracked black pepper, sundried tomatoes or low fat mayo (my favourite). There are also little cans of salmon, but I only like tuna. There is a pull tab to open it. You could take that plus some fruit and a single can of V-8 juice. Or what about freezing an icepack the day before or some icecubes in a ziploc bag and then taking cutup vegetables or some yogurt. Good luck. Hope this helps. You could also take some wasa crackers for the tuna.
PS. I always try to eat some kind of protein at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter