Wth

LTFrench

Earning My Ears
I want to plan a fall trip this weekend and none of the European links work? Not sure what else doesn't work.... What is up with that? Maybe I need to look into a different carrier?

I want to plan a fall trip this weekend and none of the European links work? Not sure what else doesn't work.... What is up with that? Maybe I need to look into a different carrier?

Wow, a temporary issue with a website annoys you to that degree you need to find a different company?

The links work fine for me so maybe there was a glitch with your computer or the website. Just be aware most of the ABD trips end in early to mid september with a few trips occuring at christmas time.

Works for me too. Maybe you should try a different browser. I used to have the same problem when I visited the website from work because we were using IE6 when it was outdated and lots of websites didn't work with it any longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter