Wow!! Thank You All!

patchchild

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Shorties of th
So my husband brought in a box today when he went out and got the mail. I asked who it was from and when he told me the last name, I said I'd open it in a bit because I thought it was my next CJ from Buffy. We headed out to meet some friends and while we were in the car, it suddenly hit me thatBuffy was mailing the baby book that I've been so good about not peeking on the picture thread to see.

Wow!!!!!!

You ladies are so amazingly thoughtful and incredibly talented. My husband and I had a fantastic time looking through all the pages. So many more good reasons to take pictures of this little boy as soon as he gets here.

Thank you all so much for the absolutely beautiful book, as well as the extra embellishment goodies. It's going to be a joy to fill.

I am so glad it got to you safely.
Enjoy every moment with your little guy. They grow up so quickly.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, now we sit and wait patiently for you to not be here! LOL
Maybe we should start a baby watch thread....

Yeah!
It's home!
I'm so glad you like it!!! We are all glad you like it!

If we are starting a baby watch... I'm hoping she has the baby on my DS's birthday.. May 29th! LOL

Enjoy every moment!! They do grow up very very very fast!!!

I'm SOOO glad you liked it!

Oh, make sure your DH knows how to log in to the DIS to post when you have your little boy! :-)

BTW, I want to organize another crop towards the end of the summer. :-)

Yeah!!! It arrived safe and sound! So glad you love it! Enjoy filling it with amazing pics of your new baby!!! You will have to take pics of it after you fill it so we can see it all done then post it for us!!!!! :lmao: Wouldn't that be great then it would all be FULL CIRCLE!!! :thumbsup2 Don't forget to show your hubby how to sign on so he can tell us all when the little guy makes his debut in the world!!!! We so want to know!!!!!

I love the idea of taking pictures of the book again once it's full! Remind me, if (when) mommy brain sets in, that I said I'd do it.

Fortunately, my DH is wonderful with computers and has promised to post baby announcements here and on the other main board I visit. He's so good to me. :cloud9:

Maybe someone should start a contest who can guess the arrival date/time and even a guess the weight contest!:)

I started one but then thought, crud I put it in the swaps board. Should we move it to the living room or the scrapping board or leave it here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter