Would you participate in a handmade exchange?

Would you join in this exchage

• Yes, I love to make things

• Maybe, I have to think about it.

• No way, I hate to make things

• Undecided

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
Would there be any interest in an exchange where the item(s) you exchange is something that you created. I could be a larger item of a few smaller items. It would be less than $10 for materials/supplies but once completed it would sell for $10 at a craft type show.

Sorry I have no talent.

My motto buy new when ever possible. :teeth:

This does sound fun, but I voted "maybe & think" because the things I am the best at making are a little time consuming as they have multiple stages :flower3:

Colleen, could you give me ideas on some things that people may come up with for this exchange that has nothing to do with sew,knitting, crocheting...

Who knows, I might have hidden talent that I didn't know I had :lmao: .

Colleen, could you give me ideas on some things that people may come up with for this exchange that has nothing to do with sew,knitting, crocheting...

Who knows, I might have hidden talent that I didn't know I had :lmao: .
Painting ceramic ornaments
Painting wood ornaments
Build a bird house out of wood
Making scrapbook items (photo mats, photo frames, etc.)
Create a wooden lawn decoration
Create a custom image for a bought shirt and iron it on
Tie dye a tee shirt
Anything you might see at a craft type show.

I'm a big fan of various crafts so may well participate.... so long as there was a good while to send by so I can take my time over creating something nice :)

I'm a big fan of various crafts so may well participate.... so long as there was a good while to send by so I can take my time over creating something nice :)
Yes we would allow a good amount of time.

------------

What amount of time would everybody like?

Painting ceramic ornaments
Painting wood ornaments
Build a bird house out of wood
Making scrapbook items (photo mats, photo frames, etc.)
Create a wooden lawn decoration
Create a custom image for a bought shirt and iron it on
Tie dye a tee shirt
Anything you might see at a craft type show.

Thank you for those ideas.

Yay! I am so excited, this is just what I think I need to get me going on some of my craft projects again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter