Would you like to stay overnight at Haunted Mansion or eat there?

old lady

DIS Veteran
I remember there was once a restaurant there or something. Would you like to have a meal there or spend a night there for charity instead?

I'm a wuss. I'd have a meal there but would never want to sleep there.

I'm a wuss. I'd have a meal there but would never want to sleep there.

It could be a heck of a meal.....

haunted+mansion+4+.jpg.jpg

Sure. Why not? Though I don't think the dune buggy is terribly comfortable. :)

I would live there if I was allowed to, haha. I love that place entirely too much. A combo bed & breakfast concept would be awesome. Great, now I want to go look into spooky b&b's.

There never was a restaurant there but there are recent rumors that they might add a Haunted Mansion theme restaurant nearby. I would absolutely love that!

Not sure you would want to since once you get outside the sight lines of the Doom Buggies I think it would lose all the magic.

Hubs and I were on the ride at 2 am completely alone, not another soul in sight literally. It was actually pretty creepy! So wouldn't stay the night. A meal, maybe. As long as others are there too!

I would definitely stay the night there! I think that would be so much fun. But so would eating a meal there. So I guess I'd have to say, both!

Not sure you would want to since once you get outside the sight lines of the Doom Buggies I think it would lose all the magic.

I think the idea would be to set up a suite in the mansion and theme it appropriately. The guests would still never see backstage.

I think the idea would be to set up a suite in the mansion and theme it appropriately. The guests would still never see backstage.
Right. And then give the average guest zero chance of ever staying there. Oh wait, they already have that. It's called the Castle Dream Suite.

Right. And then give the average guest zero chance of ever staying there. Oh wait, they already have that. It's called the Castle Dream Suite.

There's always one way to stay in the Haunted Mansion....but you have to bring your Death Certificate. :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!