Worst behaviour ever!

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Today we experienced the worst behaviour ever at Disney. This evening we went on Guardians. While in the holding room ( room in Tower of Terror showed movie clip) were 2 girls in their 20’s. Pushed their way thru the people in the room, shoved me and my friend out of their way so they could get closest to where door openes to get on ride. Then when everyone around who witnessed their loutish behaviour started commenting they lashed out and started calling people names. Unfortunately they were seated behind us on ride and these girls still kept it up saying how they were going to throw up on us. It was truly unbelievable,
This group then, keeping in character pushed their way out of the ride as well, not waiting for those. I won’t repeat the vulgar language they chose to use.

Last edited:
Today we experienced the worst behaviour ever at Disney. This evening we went on Guardians. While in the holding room ( room in Tower of Terror showed movie clip) were 2 girls in their 20’s. Pushed their way thru the people in the room, shoved me and my friend out of their way so they could get closest to where door openes to get on ride. Then when everyone around who witnessed their loutish behaviour started commenting they lashed out and started calling people names. Unfortunately they were seated behind us on ride and these girls still kept it up saying how they were going to throw up on us. It was truly unbelievable,
This group then, keeping in character pushed their way out of the ride as well, not waiting for those. I won’t repeat the vulgar language they chose to use.
Wow that's terrible! And the CM said nothing? :sad2: We're here now as well, first park day today!! I'll be hoping not to encounter them on our travels!

Wow that's terrible! And the CM said nothing? :sad2: We're here now as well, first park day today!! I'll be hoping not to encounter them on our travels!
No, I’m not sure CMs saw anything. Does a Cm stay in the room till doors open? And CMs are not on walkway to elevators. If it was earlier in the day I would have got a Cm to deal with them. But it was close to park closing and they had to leave anyway.
I tried to post pic but file too large! I hope I do t see them in the parks again either, ugh.

I tried to post pic but file too large! I hope I do t see them in the parks again either, ugh.
Wow. That’s unbelievable. Some people are horrible.

To post the pic, you can email it you yourself, download and then post it. Usually when you email a pic, you can choose the size or your email app will reduce it. In any case, that’s what I do when I’m at the park and I want to post something sooner rather than later.

Wow. That’s unbelievable. Some people are horrible.

To post the pic, you can email it you yourself, download and then post it. Usually when you email a pic, you can choose the size or your email app will reduce it. In any case, that’s what I do when I’m at the park and I want to post something sooner rather than later.
One day karma is going to come knocking at their door! Thanks for the tip!

So sorry that this happened to you. You can still send in a comment to Disney (use the DLR website -- there is a "contact us" link at the bottom of the page). Attach the photo to your comment so that the offenders can be identified by Disney if they caused trouble elsewhere in the park or if they do this again/habitually. Be detailed about what happened, where, when, and how it affected your experience, etc. It can't be fixed now, but Disney needs to know what goes on so they can work on how to prevent it. Even though it was near closing time, it was still part of the parks normal hours and the park's rules apply. And there are cameras in each ride room -- there is video footage of your ride and the girls' behavior if anything needs to be verified.

I've found I've been encountering more and more rude people like that . Thankfully it's still rare, but it happens. They all have that same "biggest bang for their buck" attitude even at the expense of others.

I had my own encounter I mentioned on the holiday thread about a woman who pushed me on on purpose and not only jabbed me painfully in the ribs, but made me feel very uncomfortable with where she touched me. She got very hostile when simply asked to be more careful.

I think these people know they did wrong. They get so defensive about it when confronted and rather than own up and say sorry, they act like others are in the wrong. It's like dealing with a child who can't admit they made a mistake.

I also had a woman a couple days prior to the above incident who ran under the rope from the standby line on BTMR into the FP line nearly crashing into me and cutting off the people in both lines. This was in full of a CM who said nothing.

I'm sorry you also dealt with bad behaviour :(. I'm not sure why some think they're above the rules and common decency.

... I also had a woman a couple days prior to the above incident who ran under the rope from the standby line on BTMR into the FP line nearly crashing into me and cutting off the people in both lines. This was in full of a CM who said nothing.

I'm sorry you also dealt with bad behaviour :(. I'm not sure why some think they're above the rules and common decency.

Sorry to hear about your negative experiences, too. Definitely send in a comment to let Disney know that the CMs are seeing these incidents, but aren't doing anything about them. Sounds like some retraining might be in order. CMs can't stop all bad behavior, but they can be more proactive to prevent things from happening in the first place.

It happens, even at Disney. All that anger, the behavior of getting your kicks out of tormenting others- it’s obviously coming from somewhere. And that the language was accompanied by physically shoving multiple strangers- I feel very sad for those girls. Obviously they’re 100% out of line & should have been banned from the park, but I feel their day to day lives must be a very sad place if that’s how they behave in a happy place.

I think I saw them! Did they look like this????
th

Nah, just fooling. I know how people like this can be. They get your emotions way up. They ruin the whole experience of the ride. Sometimes they ruin the day for you. You want justice and you know you can't get it. So you grab an ice cream cone over at the Cozy Cone, cool down, and agree to not talk about it. Because that'll just get you fired up even more.

I would send disney a photo but of course they posed for the photo, 3 couples in a lip lock so can’t see faces. But I may send anyway if they do in fact have footage of entire ride. I hope they have video of the holding/pre ride room. That’s where the shoving happened. It’s amazing, it must have been 10 people around us what were either shoved or witnessed them shoving us and all commented. But these girls were so brazen and seemingly not ashamed of their behaviour at all.

I think I saw them! Did they look like this????
th

Nah, just fooling. I know how people like this can be. They get your emotions way up. They ruin the whole experience of the ride. Sometimes they ruin the day for you. You want justice and you know you can't get it. So you grab an ice cream cone over at the Cozy Cone, cool down, and agree to not talk about it. Because that'll just get you fired up even more.

That is not what I thought you were going g do suggest to do with the cone lol

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I did send email using contact us link. Thankfully no drama today!
Been trying the Festival food booths, so far everything good except the shrimp & grits. Pork Belly adobo was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter