WOOOO-HOOOO My countdown clock is wrong and I am so HAPPY about it!!!!!

snowwhitemom

Going down the road feeling bad!
Well any one here thst goes to the rent/DVC board knows that for about two months I have been begging and pledding for any ones unwanted resies for the 26-29 to add on to our stay....well with no luck I had almost given up....when I called WDW for ressies there were no dicoounts of any types and most standard room were over 450. a night......well I guess the CM felt too sorry for me ...I found ressies (not at a Deluxe:( ) but thats ok...I now have 3 extra days at CSR...woooo-hoooooo, so now my countdown clock is so wrong and I am so happy about it!!!! Oh by the way I did get an inncredible rate of $124. per night on Christmas week!!! I know this thread should probally be on the resorts board but I wanted to share it here......not to familar with alot of the Dis'er there......:D :D :D :D :D Merry Christmas everyone!!:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter