WOO HOO!! Alaska, Here we come! 8/25/2014

I have asked to join the FB group and gotten no response. I guess we will be out of the loop on the FE this time around. Still sooooo excited for the cruise!

Hey guys!! We just returned yesterday from Alaska and rebooked again for next year. This will mean we've done Alaska with Disney three years in a row!! LOL :) It must be good, right?

This trip will be our 6th Disney Cruise.. the first one cruising Gold, yahoo!

I went ahead and started a facebook group and a signup sheet for the FE Exchange group.

The facebook group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/375041592628435/

The FE Signup sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6ZjSAKNCdBdHNGaUJaUGRBaXZYZ3pxOWUwS3lFMFE&usp=sharing

Can't wait to start getting to know you all! I know we will have some influx of folks coming and going, since we are a year away. But it will still be fun to chat in the mean time. :)

Here is a signup sheet I found in post #37, hopefully you can still get in on the FE.

We are so ready, just finishing up our packing :laundy:! Traveling with our DS (10) and looking for any other cruisers with DS around the same age to hook up with. Please respond to this post or send me a message, its always fun to have the kiddos hook up...AND its nice for the parents too.

Still fine tuning our schedule...so far we have

3 days in Whister before cruise
Skagway- Klondike experience, dog sledding (hope weather allows)
Juneau- Whales and glaciers photo safari
Ketchikan- Sea Kayaking (booked on own)
1 day in Vancouver after cruise

We are so ready, just finishing up our packing :laundy:! Traveling with our DS (10) and looking for any other cruisers with DS around the same age to hook up with. Please respond to this post or send me a message, its always fun to have the kiddos hook up...AND its nice for the parents too. Still fine tuning our schedule...so far we have 3 days in Whister before cruise Skagway- Klondike experience, dog sledding (hope weather allows) Juneau- Whales and glaciers photo safari Ketchikan- Sea Kayaking (booked on own) 1 day in Vancouver after cruise

My DS is also 10. You've already finished packing? I'm impressed. I haven't even started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter