Wonder to New Orleans for the 1st time, Feb. 2-7, 2020

Huskiesrule

DIS Veteran
Who is in to take the Disney Wonder from San Juan to New Orleans? :wave2: With only a stop at Castaway, and how cheap this cruise was, we couldn't pass it up! If you have cruised with me before, it is the same 3 as always - me, mom and her other half. I refuse to share a bathroom(if I don't have to), so we have 2 rooms like usual.

We'll be on this cruise also. Doing the last Southern Caribbean and catching a ride back to the mainland. Did the same thing a few years ago but with a few different islands. Looking forward to a relaxing 5 days and checking out New Orleans once we get there.

We thought about doing the B2B, but decided a European cruise was a higher priority. Or maybe a TA, based on dates. I wanted to do the WBPC out of New Orleans, but I am not allowed to take more than 10 days of vacation at a time and that would have been 11 minimum. I see in your signature that we are sailing together on the WBPC next year, so small world!

I will be in this cruise with my Mom (75) and 7 other adult cousins. Cannot wait. It will be my 2nd cruise

Booked a while back, but just jumped back on the forums! It will be my wife and I. It is our fourth DCL cruise, but the first since 2008. Couldn't beat the price and the excuse to go to San Juan for a couple of days.

:welcome:to everyone. Sorry I haven't been more active here, but I am getting ready for my WBPC cruise next month. The only thing better than 1 week on a Disney ship is 2!

This will be our 32nd DCL cruise, and we're doing it back to back with the 7 night New Orleans cruise as well. Just figured out that we can use our Alaska Air points for our flights to San Juan and booked 3 nights in San Juan pre cruise. Will be looking for New Orleans hotels for a few days when we disembark at the end of the Back to Back on February 14th.

Hello everyone! We just booked this itinerary and it will be our third Disney cruise. We were on a Mardi Gras cruise to New Orleans this past March and can't wait to get back to NOLA, we had so much fun! We love to cruise with Disney and it will be our first trip to Castaway Cay. My daughter, CJ, and I are thinking of trying out the 5K walk (not run). Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Mary

We booked this cruise and the one after it. We're from New Orleans and wanted to be on the first Disney cruise coming in to New Orleans and the first one going out!
We spent three days in New Orleans before and including Mardi Gras. We had such a wonderful time that we decided we needed to visit again and Disney was nice enough to schedule this cruise although I don't think it was expressly for us. :earsboy: We hope to spend 4 days in New Orleans after the cruise and are always looking for suggestions about sights, restaurants, tours not to miss. If you have favourite spots that "visitors" might miss, please pass them along. We will welcome them with thanks! I'm sure others would be interested as well! Thank you! Mary

We just booked this cruise. It will be a nice break from winter. This will be our 8th cruise, I am travelling with my husband and daughter who will be 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!