Wonder docking at PC >>> NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't explain the joy seeing that brought me. I know many would think that is ridiculous, but I associate DCL with some of the happiest memories of my life, including our first real vacation after my wife recovered from a horrible four year illness. If nirvana can be reached on earth, it is me sitting with my children, wife, and certain extended family, at dinner, or a show, or on deck. Everything in the world is right at those times.

I can't explain the joy seeing that brought me. I know many would think that is ridiculous, but I associate DCL with some of the happiest memories of my life, including our first real vacation after my wife recovered from a horrible four year illness. If nirvana can be reached on earth, it is me sitting with my children, wife, and certain extended family, at dinner, or a show, or on deck. Everything in the world is right at those times.

SAME!!!!

Does this mean something?
No, it's just nice to be able to view at least one of the ships on a webcam. Brest doesn't have an updated cam and seeing the Wonder off in the distance at anchorage isn't as nice as seeing her docked.

Well this should help when you have a Federal Government agency stating publicly that it is urgent for cruising to resume.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5618/
Urgent? I hardly think so, with Covid-19 infections on the rise in over half the country, opening things up especially in FL where the Governor has moved the state to the phase where EVERYTHING can reopen with no restrictions is a recipe for disaster. Starting cruises up NOW is insane. Maybe by the end of the year, but we're on a 2nd PEAK and this is not going to get better unless people stop coming into contact and infecting others.

Same.
DCL also brings me (and my DD even more) a lot of joy.
In hindsight, I regret not enjoying the ships as much as I should have. I napped too much on board (I'm a serial napper when cruising), missed a few fireworks and pirate nights and didn't pause enough to appreciate the beauty of the whole experience.

I wish your wife extended health. And if we ever coincide on a ship, I'll be happy to invite you both to a drink at Meridian and toast celebrating being back in our favorite cruise line again

Hate to disappoint but it's my belief that itll be heading to Europe from Port Canaveral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter