Women threw hot burrito bowl....

Oy - that's one of the Chipotle's we go to. :scared:

Given the neighborhood it's in, it doesn't totally surprise me.

I just hope if this woman does take up the judge's offer and works in a restaurant, I don't get her as a server. ;)

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/chipotle-bowl-thrower-1.7051176

Wow what an entitled person! So glad she was charged. To act like that and the video goes viral to to other countries! What is wrong with people?
Absolutely disgusting behavior. Having said that I have also seen some really TERRIBLE (unprofessional/rude/disgusting) behavior from workers as well. Not sure what happened here, and obviously in no scenario should anyone have thrown anything, but I see across the board ppl. are so quick (almost excited) to escalate situations as apposed to working on de-escalation. It's really sad and scary for our future as a society.

Well, no question what she did was wrong. But do we really want our courts tied up with cases of people who throw food?

This demonstrates the problem with this country
The punishment for an assault and battery is not jail time,
Entitlements would go away if they were met with jail time

You can go on YouTube and find dozens if not hundreds of similar fast food customer vs. worker videos. It’s pretty sad.

Not sure why this made Canada's CBC but was there when I went to read the morning news.

I'm thinking because of the "punishment" of working in fast food it was a unique story.

Wonder what exactly set her off? How it was layered? Too much or too little of something?

I would love to know if she works and where. How does she deal with work stress - throw things?

Not sure why this made Canada's CBC but was there when I went to read the morning news.

I'm thinking because of the "punishment" of working in fast food it was a unique story.

Wonder what exactly set her off? How it was layered? Too much or too little of something?

I would love to know if she works and where. How does she deal with work stress - throw things?
Idk what she does for work, but she’s 39 and a mother of four. It would be interesting to find out.

We all have frustrations at work and while out and about. What we do about it is the question.

They apparently tried to fix her order twice before she hurled the bowl. The girl who was hit was the manager. She was protecting a 17yr old employee who was the first to get yelled at by this lady.

The manager was hit with this bowl that was hot, at 200 degrees. It left a red mark on her face. She has since had to leave that job and has had anxiety. It is upsetting to have something like this happen to you, whether it’s a bowl of food or something more harmful. Just the fact that someone disrespected you and the process that much, and wondering what else could’ve happened, etc.

In case anyone says she should have thicker skin, I think something like this happening to you sort of changes your perspective on a lot of things - I think we used to call it ‘loss of innocence’.

Idk what she does for work, but she’s 39 and a mother of four. It would be interesting to find out.

We all have frustrations at work and while out and about. What we do about it is the question.

They apparently tried to fix her order twice before she hurled the bowl. The girl who was hit was the manager. She was protecting a 17yr old employee who was the first to get yelled at by this lady.

The manager was hit with this bowl that was hot, at 200 degrees. It left a red mark on her face. She has since had to leave that job and has had anxiety. It is upsetting to have something like this happen to you, whether it’s a bowl of food or something more harmful. Just the fact that someone disrespected you and the process that much, and wondering what else could’ve happened, etc.

In case anyone says she should have thicker skin, I think something like this happening to you sort of changes your perspective on a lot of things - I think we used to call it ‘loss of innocence’.
Four kids! She obviously has anger issues. I feel bad for her kids.

Well, no question what she did was wrong. But do we really want our courts tied up with cases of people who throw food?
Perhaps that won't happen after a handful of people pay some fines and/or serve short sentences. The other thing that occurs to me is how badly can someone screw up a Chipotle order? If I received the wrong order I'd probably just eat it and not say anything.

Perhaps that won't happen after a handful of people pay some fines and/or serve short sentences. The other thing that occurs to me is how badly can someone screw up a Chipotle order? If I received the wrong order I'd probably just eat it and not say anything.
The manager remade the order 2 times and gave her extra protein. And she still threw this tantrum.
And she says they messed her order up the week before too. why keep going there is so unhappy?

Online orders, I could see. My last online Chipotle order was pretty much all wrong. But in this story, it sounds like they remade it for her (presumably in front of her), so unless she wasn't paying any attention, she should have been able to make sure it was done right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter