WL bathrooms ?

Aunt K

Mouseketeer
It's been 3 years since our last trip and we're very excited (we're arriving June 28). We booked a queen w/ bunk beds room. Do the bathrooms at WL have a door that closes from the sleeping area to the sink area? thanks

No, the area for the sinks and vanity is open. -HM

Keep in mind that the beeding is only a request, you are not guaranteed to get the queen and bunk beds.

Anne

...how come you don't have "WL VET" on your siggie???!?! Hmmm???

Aunt K, send a fax 3-4 days before you are scheduled to arrive to readdress your requests.

I usually spruce mine up with some Disney clipart and our "Disney history" and what we are going on vacation for or if we are celebrating something special.

Last time I sent the letter FedEx 4 days before and got the EXACT request. I made this letter so nice, it was even noted in the comments so when we checked in the CM at the front desk told us that the rooms controller received the letter and was very impressed! :p I had made it on parchment colored paper with a watermark of the hotel as a background with totem poles....lets just say I spent a good 2 hours making it. ;)

Enjoy your stay!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter