• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes from Top of the World lounge...

depends upon how many are watching with you - but 15 to 20 minutes should work.

that is being in the lobby - not leaving your dvc resort.

We wanted to view Wishes from TOTWL. How long before they start should we arrive?

Remember, too, that you cannot park a car in the BLT parking lot. DVC says you must take Disney transportation (or a cab). Or park at the TTC and take the monorail over.

You need to be staying on points and you can not park at there. So allow time for bus/monorail travel time. Also make sure you bring your member ID, there have been reports that without that they will not allow you to go up.

You need to be staying on points and you can not park at there. So allow time for bus/monorail travel time. Also make sure you bring your member ID, there have been reports that without that they will not allow you to go up.

Actually, any member staying anywhere in a resort on WDW property can go up. You don't need to be staying on points.

We wanted to view Wishes from TOTWL. How long before they start should we arrive?
I agree that arriving to the lounge approximately 20 minutes before should work, though you might not have the best vantage point. If you want get a spot right on the wall, I'd get there at least a half hour early, although if it's during a busy season or period, you might consider getting there earlier. You can always have a drink while waiting. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter