Winnie the Pooh Ride

mimichan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Winnie the Pooh ride in Disneyland a Fast Pass ride? Also, is Tower of Tower in DCA a Fast Pass ride? One more...is "It's Tough to be a Bug" a Fast Pass attraction?

Hi,

I can answer some of your questions....yes, the TOT`is a fast pass attraction...I'm pretty sure that Pooh is, too...not sure about ITTBAB. I hope this helps

I dont think its tough to be a bug has a fast pass. It constantly runs so there is never a line just a wait for the next show to get out.

Pooh does have FP. Though last time we were there (May04), there was no need for it. We went in May03 shortly after it had opened and Pooh would be backed up horribly with frequent breakdowns. A year later it was pretty close to walk on all the time (and this was over Mother's Day weekend).

I think with Pooh being so far away from the other kiddie rides it doesn't get as many riders. The only reason to be back by Pooh (other than for the ride or to see the pooh characters) is exiting Splash Mtn.

Pooh was a FP attraction when it opened, but hasn't been for quite some time now. Also according to my dh, when he tried to get a FP for TOT in Nov 2005, the machines were either covered or no longer there. I found that hard to believe, but maybe? They've been known to pull attractions from the FP system at slow times and reopen them during peak season.

TOT is, but often the wait time is so short, it doesn't need it (the shortest wait, 13 minutes is all too common these days, even on busy days). Pooh lost it's FP last year--also just doesn't need it. It's rare to see it with more than a 10 minute wait and I've almost always walked on to it. ITTBAB had FP, but again didn't need it. The wait is never longer than the wait time for the next show from my understanding (I never go in there--3D hurts my eyes plus I'm terribly arachniphobic--I have a hard time with a chorus of Itsy bitsy spider)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter