Will my two lunch BOG tables for 1 20 minutes apart work?

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
Forgive me for asking. I have seen this topic in the past when it wasn't my situation and do not recall the outcome.

Due to a change in our schedule we need to eat lunch in MK on 11/26 instead of our hotel (going in earlier DS 5 is going to Harmony Barber Shop now).

I know he likes BOG's offerings but I could not find a table for two this close and holiday weekend. I managed to get a table for 1 at 1:05 and a table for 1 at 1:25.

Will this work? IF so, I would prefer to pre-order. Will that mess things up?

I'm hoping I can check in at 1:05 and they would let us both in.

I managed to do so by choosing DH as the reservation manager for the first one at 1:05 then me for the 1:25 since it is my MDE.

Thank you very much,

Lisa

Sorry, I don't know if they will let you both in at the same time. But I was going to suggest the first person does not preorder & the second one does. That might make your food arrivals a little closer together.

It will work. Whoever goes in first can get a table and sit alone for a couple minutes if they make the 2nd wait. I'm sure you will be fine, and keep checking to see if you can move the times closer together.

Thanks all for your replies! I am checking often for closer ones. It is just me and my son who is 5. I'm hoping they let us both in then :)

(to clarify I used DH as manager of the one reservation since I could not book a sole minor and me for the later one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter