Will I have trouble making BOG PPO Breakfast at 180 +3?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
I was going to make a PPO BOG ADR later-on during our trip, but it looks like the other day I've chosen will have EMM. Are my chances good to make an 8:05 ADR at 180 +3?

BOG seems to have slim openings right now...but chances look better for breakfast than anything else. PPO reservations are usually pretty difficult though.

I was going to make a PPO BOG ADR later-on during our trip, but it looks like the other day I've chosen will have EMM. Are my chances good to make an 8:05 ADR at 180 +3?
Seems to depend when you are going. I tried yesterday for a 180+4 and 180+6 at exactly 6am. I feel like under normal circumstances I should have been able to get something between 8-9am but there was absolutely nothing. I have a TP Reservation Finder working on it and I'm going to be checking every day at 6 in hopes that they release more. It's frustrating.

Thanks - I've seen the changes that are coming to BOG and the problems late-Aug folks are having. Looks like things are up in the air for now!

Can someone please tell me the meaning of PPO?
Pre Park Opening. Be Our Guest opens at 8 even when the park opens at 9 so if you get an early PPO there you can get in the park earlier and after breakfast you can line up for (or possibly ride) Mine Train before the normal opening crowd is allowed in the lands. PPOs at different parks have different perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!