Will I get a bill?

kristilew

DIS Veteran
It's almost time for our final payment...will ABD send a bill or do I just need to keep an eye on the calendar and call? Thanks!

You won't get a bill (at least I never did). You just need to watch the calendar and make sure you get the payment to them (i.e. call ABD and have a credit card handy).

Just made our final payment today for Viva Italia 5/29/08. We did not get a bill or reminder. I just marked it on our calender. Now we're just waiting and dreaming.:lovestruc

I got a bill, but it sounds like you shouldn't necessarily count on it...paid it today..Ouch!:goodvibes So it is official, we'll be joining you Mamadis! Of course, two of our five were already official because we used points. So I as going anyhow!;) :lmao: (BTW, since the number is right here, it is 877-728-7282.)

Ok, I called and paid. Yay! :goodvibes Thanks for the info.

For anyone going on the Peru trip starting June 3, she was able to tell me there are 5 kids in the 8-12 age range. (My dd is 10 and hoping to make a friend on the trip.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter