Will Doctor Strange be added to Avengers Campus for photos and pictures?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the new Doctor Strange II movie opening in theaters in May will Doctor Strange make his debut for guests to take photos with at Avengers Campus? Because with the new movie opening soon he should be with the Avengers Campus more rather than just be in shows

Doctor Strange has his own show in Avengers Campus? I didn't even know that and that might be so cool. Is Doctor Strange really nice to take photos with and does he look so cool? I just started liking Doctor Strange ever since I heard about the upcoming movie and since then I have been watching Doctor Strange on Disney+ almost all the time. Thank you very much for the info Dharma and if you ever go back to DCA and see Doctor Strange would you please tell him that someone named Dodger sends love to him

I saw the Doctor Strange show and meet and greet on Youtube and it was so cool and Doctor Strange himself is really awesome and so nice and the way they had him do his tricks was so well done. If someday I go back to DCA this is one show and meet and greet i'd love to do

My mother saw the Doctor Strange show on Youtube with me this morning and she was quite impressed with the show and she didn't even know that Doctor Strange was featured in DCA but she did like his magic skills

So cool! Do all the Avengers Campus shows take place in the same location? Can we hang out in one area and see them all while we're there?

So cool! Do all the Avengers Campus shows take place in the same location? Can we hang out in one area and see them all while we're there?
No. Spider-Man happens over by the main entrance to AC. Doctor Strange is in his area. And the rest of them are on or around the large Avengers HQ building.

It’s not a huge area to cover, but there is no one spot to sit to get a good view of every character.

When you go see the show if you ever get a chance to meet Doctor Strange tell him hello for me and send him some love from me as well when you're there in DCA
Have a great trip
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter