Wilderness Lodge

eileenwarren

1mom2kids
I know there are no guarantees when requesting a room. I would like to request a room and see what happens. Do any of you have any suggestions on a certain room number or certain area to request? I have a courtyard view room. Not sure if Mk is visible from the courtyard rooms. Just dont want trees as my view.

You can make a request and Disney will do their best to accommodate you. If you have a courtyard view, your view will be of the pool area with the lake beyond that. MK will not be visible. You shouldn't have trees in your way unless you are on a lower floor. You can request an upper floor to solve that issue.

In August we were on the 5th floor in a standard view and it was better than a courtyard view. We could see the Contemporary and the monorail running in and out of it, and we could see the castle and most nights we would sit on the balcony and watch the fireworks. It was tremendous and we only paid for a standard view.

6004 through 6018. "Woods" side. Always where we went, prior to becoming DVC owners at BRV.
Let us know how the Fireworks are for you :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

When we stayed we made no room request just went. Wound up on 4th floor. Our room opened up to the lobby. Incredible view of an awesome lobby with the lights and totems etc.... Kids loved it. Very quite and very very convienent. Wilderness Lodges lobby is never very loud when dining is not going on so room was very nice and again very quite. Walk about thirty feet to elevator and everything is right there. The view from our window was of a roof. I don't care because I am not there to sit and look out a window. It's all a matter of choice. I would highly suggest the room we had because everything is right there.

I like to request a room facing the lake so that I am not looking directly across at the rooms on the opposite wing. (IDK if it is still called the "bear face"?)

As for other requests, we prefer to be near the lobby for convenience and a high floor.

In August we were on the 5th floor in a standard view and it was better than a courtyard view. We could see the Contemporary and the monorail running in and out of it, and we could see the castle and most nights we would sit on the balcony and watch the fireworks. It was tremendous and we only paid for a standard view.

This is what I am hoping for during our November trip. I had our TA put in a request for a King room on a high floor and am really crossing my fingers we can see MK even though we are just in a Standard View room.

This is what I am hoping for during our November trip. I had our TA put in a request for a King room on a high floor and am really crossing my fingers we can see MK even though we are just in a Standard View room.

When they built the cabins trees had to come down. We had a clear view of the castle, Contemporary and monorail. Watching the fireworks from the balcony was fantastic. We would never pay for a courtyard view when we had this view with a standard view room. Mind you some standard views had trees in the way, but our room was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter