Wilderness Lodge Flag family

Elk34

Wilderness Lodge 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Grand
We got to be Flag family last Sunday. It was the day we checked out and it was a perfect end to a great trip. It gave us something to look forward to for our last day when we wouldn't be going to a park. Even if it was foggy and we couldn't see too far it was still very enjoyable.

Anyway I just opened my mail and we were sent two Magical Moments certificates for my daughters. They have their names printed on them and Flag ceremony printed as their Magical Moment. Kind of neat that a week after your trip something "magical" still can happen. Thanks Ranger Dan and the WL staff.

How cool! :) I am sorry it was foggy because the view is amazing! I'm glad you got to do it.

You make the request at check-in. Ask if they have any openings for flag family during your stay. The longer your stay the better your chances :) We were flag family during our honeymoon May 2001.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter