Wilderness Camper Rentals

Skili9111

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a long weekend vacation at Fort Wilderness and we had a great experience with this company. I originally had a reservation with another company but I became a little nervous about them after reading a few bad reviews and I ended up cancelling (and for the record, the reviews were DEFINITELY earned-it was a nightmare dealing with them).
The camper was spotless and fully stocked. I brought foil, baggies, things like that from home but they were not needed. Disney didn't assign my site until closer to 3 p.m. and the camper rental company was there waiting to hear from me with a site number so they could set up-as soon as I had the site number they were driving through the gates with the camper.
We also had a small issue with the carbon monoxide detector going off. We called the office and they came to the site within the hour. He stated that the sensors can be quite sensitive and that us placing the garbage can too close to the sensor may have set it off, but he replaced it with a brand new one right then and there so we would not worry about it. He also gave us two days of a free golf cart rentals for the trouble. (and it wasn't much trouble at all).
We were so impressed. My husband does not like setting up campers and my daughter wanted to camp for her graduation celebration so this was the best of both worlds, and now he is so spoiled I doubt we will ever buy a camper!

We rented from them in March and had the same experience.
After having our own motor home for years we weren't sure that we'd be happy with a rental.
The trailer was very nice and spotlessly clean. It was a treat to arrive and find it all hooked up and ready to move in.
The owners were very professional and very responsive.

https://www.wildernesscamperrentals.com/

We highly recommend them . . . in fact, we have them booked again for next year!

My in laws rented from them during Halloween and loved them we will be using them again for Labor Day and Halloween!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter