Why smoking threads closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndisfam

DIS Veteran
Boy this will get me flamed. Personally, I am thrilled that they have gotten rid of smoking. There was a non-inflamatory post by a woman who said her favorite thing to do is to have a cup of coffee in the am and lit a ciggie and watch the golfers. They closed her post. Why?

Isn't this exactly the place people should be able to vent their frustrations? She probably bought when DVC was smoking...

Now, I can't tell you how many times our perfect early morning or late evening sits on a balcony (even on the cruise ship!) have been absolutely cut short by the smell of smoke. We can't stand it! I can never believed that Disney allowed balcony smoking...

But why is the thread closed?

Every thread on the Disboards seem to be closed no matter the place. There has to be a proper place to post on the Dis, but the Mods are shutting them all down.

-Matt

The smoking issue is not a DVC specific topic, as it is a WDW resort wide policy and does not meet the DVC Board criteria. I'd also like to call everyones attention to the Infraction System....re-starting a closed thread (ie intentionally restarting a smoking thread, when they have been closed and announced that they are no longer welcome on the DVC Board) is a 30 point infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter