Why is the rum always gone? We might be responsible! UPDATE 7/13: My photos are back and other stuff

San Angel Inn Restaurante (early lunch; I'm in it for the margaritas, obviously)
Obviously :confused3 Is there any other reason to go here? OK, food is decent :)
Boma (departure day crying on our Mickey waffles breakfast)
Aw. I know departure day sucks, but Boma breakfast certainly does NOT!

Yes, as much as I was excited to stay at Wilderness Lodge, last week I managed to score a kick-*** rate at our beloved Beach Club
I think you might know WL is my favorite so of course I would take any opportunity to stay there. But on the other hand, having a favorite resort, I can certainly
understand switching to a favorite resort when you get a kick-*** rate Yay for you guys :cheer2: Glad it made Sean so happy!!

I think you might know WL is my favorite so of course I would take any opportunity to stay there. But on the other hand, having a favorite resort, I can certainly
understand switching to a favorite resort when you get a kick-*** rate Yay for you guys :cheer2: Glad it made Sean so happy!!

I know, I thought of you when I cancelled WL! You had me all excited to stay there. Oh well, maybe some day. And of course I had to book BC because it made *Sean* happy! ;)

Great report! fantastic to see all the detailed info. My family is planning our first trip to WDW next year (family of 4, daughter is 7 and son is 4), and this kind of report on the dining is really helpful while we are doing research for our vacation! I'm curious to know how you booked your rooms, since you hopped around to several locations. Did you book direct with Disney and pay rack rate, rent DVC, or other?

thanks again for the great reviews!

Hey, what do you know...my photos are back! Did something change with Photobucket?? At any rate, a Disney-loving coworker somehow stumbled across my dining report and told me the photos were there so I went to check it out. I just finished re-reading the report and it (1) made me laugh at how much Sean and my September 2017 trip deviated from what I had planned and (2) inspired me to actually do the dining report from that trip! Of course it is now almost 10 months later so you will all have to bear with my lousy memory. Stay tuned! :-)

Hey, what do you know...my photos are back! Did something change with Photobucket?? At any rate, a Disney-loving coworker somehow stumbled across my dining report and told me the photos were there so I went to check it out. I just finished re-reading the report and it (1) made me laugh at how much Sean and my September 2017 trip deviated from what I had planned and (2) inspired me to actually do the dining report from that trip! Of course it is now almost 10 months later so you will all have to bear with my lousy memory. Stay tuned! :-)

Huh, I didn't realize Photobucket had done an about-face on their policy. Found this article: https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/17/photobucket-image-hosting-plans/

Though it still seems like they might charge for message board hosting. Well, I can see your pictures now, so that's good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter