• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

why is everyone getting hung up with the rumors on BCV?

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
I don't understand all the speculation/rumors about BCV. When it becomes available for sale it becomes available for sale. What is everyones fear that they will sell out in a week? All current DCV members I'm sure will be notified through some sort of media if not on these boards. When that happens then you can get excited about when you can buy and when you can't buy.

Cool down and enjoy what you have already.

Ed

Information, "what if" scenarios, and just plain guessing is part of what makes this board fun to watch and participate in.

I think that those who have expressed "fear" about the BCV are really expressing an enthusiasm for what they think will be another great DVC resort....at least that's the way I'm reading it. Getting excited about the future seems like a good thing to me.

On the other hand, if people are really experiencing panic attacks over BCV, they might consider a three month leave of absence from this board! ;) That's the only therapy I can think of....though the withdrawal symptoms might be worse!

that summed it up very well Granny...

Don't you just LOVE speculating about BCV?!? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: At least, until the "Official" word is out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter