Why did DCA bother to add Avengers Campus instead of developing it a bit more?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
From the time DCA announced the debut of Avengers Campus I think DCA thought it was a smart idea to bring a Marvel oriented section to DCA and so when Avengers Campus opened in 2021 I really think DCA should've done more development on Avengers Campus before opening it to the public. Because I think it's shocking that Avengers Campus has only two rides and in my eyes more rides should've been added to Avengers Campus and what I think happened is that during the pandemic when Avengers Campus was being developed I think DCA did it really cheaply. Because from what I've read about Avengers Campus people who go to Disneyland and DCA say it's a disappointment because there is simply not enough rides. Second I find it surprising that in the whole Avengers Campus it is hard to find Marvel heroes who do meet and greets and it seems that the only five Marvel heroes who do meet and greets are Spider-Man Captain America Captain Marvel Black Panther and Ant-Man but it seems that all the other Marvel heroes are seen doing shows and when i've read about this people are very disappointed at this too. What I think Disney could've done in the first place was make Avengers Campus a theme park rather than a section of DCA. Because it seems that Disneyland and DCA really hoped Avengers Campus was gonna be a success but the finished product wasn't what people thought it was gonna be especially Marvel fans who like the Marvel heroes a lot

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest