Who's watching Travel Channel right now??

I am I wasnt home all day but i Tivo'd all the shows and I am running through the commercials right now.

We are recording it on our DVR. We are planning on showing DS(3) some of it. He has never seen WDW before.

Me me me! I love that they finally have a new one. How about the video of Cinderella's Suite? Sigh...a girl can dream, can't she???:cutie:

Oh ... This is great,, I just hated tht DD had softball today so we missed some of the show..
( I really wished that I thought to record them all :)

I'm watchign all the shows now, had to put them on the DVR but catching up.

I taped almost all of them. My DS is home on spring break this week and we'll enjoy watching them this week.

This is the problem living in Australia. Its very rare to get anything on our travel channel that has anything Disney on it. Oh well, only 8 months to go and I can see for my self. :banana:

:happytv: I'm watching right now! I'm very excited about the 2 new cruise ships that will set sail in 2011-12. I have plenty of time to start saving now! I'm going turn that event into a dream trip. I've never been on a cruise before, so I want to be on the very first sail. When I found out it was Disney Day, I was estatic. I love Disney and can't wait to go back. I've been watching off and on since 2 pm, I can't believe I still can't get enough Disney. I just wish Sam would do a Great Hotels on the Contemporary and Polynesian, already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter