Who wants to learn all you need to know about doing a triathlon?

Thank you!! Oh, for sure re: more races! Appointment for bike fitting next week, as I trained and completed this race with a loaner (though I do love the bike and want to keep it, if it measures up correctly)!
You guys will appreciate this: When DH saw my smiling face post race, he told me to "go ahead and do what you have to do" with regard to bike buying. :D I told him that I am writing that down and will send him the bill...o_O

Oh boy...do you remember what the loaner bike was? The fitting is a good start, happy bike hunting!

Thank you!! Oh, for sure re: more races! Appointment for bike fitting next week, as I trained and completed this race with a loaner (though I do love the bike and want to keep it, if it measures up correctly)!
You guys will appreciate this: When DH saw my smiling face post race, he told me to "go ahead and do what you have to do" with regard to bike buying. :D I told him that I am writing that down and will send him the bill...o_O

You'll have plenty of bikes to choose from after your fitting with that kind of support! Just in time for the Canyon sale, too. :)

https://www.canyon.com/en-us/?r=1

Great thread. Thanks for the info everyone. I've been kicking around the idea of a tri for several years but have yet to just commit. I've been racing bikes most of my life (mountain and BMX, not road), and running for the past several years, but the swim freaks me out. I enjoy swimming, but I'm gassed when attempting to do "proper swimming" at anything longer than 100m. We have a local Sprint distance tri that has the option to do a 12 mile Mountain Bike trail ride and a 5K trail run versus the traditional road bike and road run. The 800m open water swim would certainly be my weak point. Might have to hit the YMCA during the winter months and start swim training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter