Who is your fictional character crush?

Luke Skywalker
Sherlock Holmes
Aramis (from the Three Musketeers)
Enjolras (from Les Miserables)

First one as a kid - Ricky Stratton on Silver Spoons

As an adult - Legolas in the Lord of the Rings movies

Aside - why do we say a character is ON television but IN a movie?

I grew up in the age of Ginger vs. Maryanne debate...to which I sort of went :confused3 (no, I didn't have a crush on Mrs. Howell....). I was more interested in Daisy Duke.

Now, I couldn't tell you...I don't really watch much TV or movies. What little I do watch is mostly sports or HGTV with DW, so no fictional characters there.

Damon Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson from Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

Kelly Severide Chicago Fire
Hank Voight Chicago PD

And Jack Sparrow!

Horatio Hornblower (Ioan Gruffudd)
Sean Patrick Flanery as Young Indiana Jones (ABC series)

Really didn't expect these!!! My sister has been trying to get me to read the Hornblower books since that mini-series came out! And I LOVEd Sean Patrick Flannery in Young Indiana Jones!!!

As a kid it was Speed Racer and Johnny Quest. Oh, and Ultra Man.

Now- Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. Combine them and you have the perfect man!

I had a huge crush on the cast of The Young Riders as a tween. Hot guys on horseback? Yes please! Especially Ty Miller as Kid.

Huge...HUGE crush on Wentworth Miller's "Michael" on Prison Break. Huge.

Thor
Gambit (hopefully he'll be played by someone good someday)
Adam Cartwright on the old Bonanza series
Sawyer on Lost

Really didn't expect these!!! My sister has been trying to get me to read the Hornblower books since that mini-series came out! And I LOVEd Sean Patrick Flannery in Young Indiana Jones!!!

As a kid it was Speed Racer and Johnny Quest. Oh, and Ultra Man.

Now- Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. Combine them and you have the perfect man!

The books are good, but the mini-series (8 films) was better....well, except for #5 & 6. Blech....
Plus, in the books, Horatio is an ****** to his wife....

first crush was luke skywalker back in the early 80s.. Actually thought for some odd reason it was him singing in the car when Billy Joe's my Life song was on.. I though for years Luke Skywalker sang that... then it was Kirk Cameron ( guy annoys me now with his personal projects) and then Jon Bon Jovi and then I graduated on to Calvin Klein Models early 90s.

But my true love affair is Bono

Edward Cullen
Jasper Cullen
Jack Sparrow
Marcel from the Originals
From Fast & Furious franschise:
Paul Walker, Vin Deisel, Han, D K.
Anything Gerard Butler does lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter