Who is in for 2018?

I'm in! We've got a Poly reservation for August 2018.........so I have some time :) But it's never too early to starting thinking about saving money. Looking at mousesavers discounts for that time frame come out in late March and early April!! Let's see when ToyStory Land opens which should have a huge impact on room availability.

Doug :goofy:

My husband and I are going for our 10 year anniversary January 24-29 2018. What moderate resorts are generally included in the room only discounts? We will be annual pass holders by the time we go because we're going back November 2018 with the whole family. Also, do you think there will be a bounce back offer for us in January for our trip in November?

My husband and I are going for our 10 year anniversary January 24-29 2018. What moderate resorts are generally included in the room only discounts? We will be annual pass holders by the time we go because we're going back November 2018 with the whole family. Also, do you think there will be a bounce back offer for us in January for our trip in November?
I'm a newbie so I'm sure someone else will chime in! But the only mod resort normally excluded is Port Orleans French Quarter, all of the others are generally included. Availability is more of your issue these days.

I think there is always a bounce back offer, question will be whether November dates are included. I believe they've been excluding October and November from a lot of promotions lately. You can check www.mousesavers.com for historical discount data.

Hoping for another trip in June 2018. We know its hot, but works best with schedules...May adjust depending on what is open in Hollywood Studios...

Got home from AKL last week but booked the free dining bounceback for next August before we left.Gonna try Yacht club next year.We wanted Beach club but no availability for our dates in standard view or garden view.4 years in a row of bounce backs for us :cool1:

Doing land and sea in march, staying at Poly and also booked for BC for F & W the end of October

March 5-11,2018. Trying out one of the two club level/Deluxe rooms at the Yacht club. If we don't like it, we will can change our December reservation back to the BWI.

December 8-14, 2018. Somehow was able to book one of the two Deluxe Room/club level rooms at the Yacht Clubpixiedust:

Last edited:
My wife and I will be heading down in August 2018 to celebrate my 40th birthday. Cannot wait to be back at WDW!

Just booked a bounceback for Dec 2018 at Pop! Celebrating my son's 4th birthday and my 35th!

We have 3 trips planned for 2018. Jan 28 - Feb 1 @ POR, extra trip planned for DH's birthday & Disney After Hours. April 14 - 21 @ YC CL with a UOC for Flower & Garden & my birthday. Sept for our 40th anniversary. Don't have that one booked yet , planning to book a bounce back when we are there next month. I am planning the 8 -15. Want to do a split stay with YC CL & GF RPC.

Yep. An annual pass & Southwest companion pass are saving me a lot of money! :lmao:

Can you book a room now for dates you THINK might be part of a bounceback or FD promotion, and if the promotion comes out later and it coincides with your reservation, will Disney apply the promotion to your existing reservation?

We're going in January 2018, but my wife is already hinting about a return trip later in the year. :tongue:

Can you book a room now for dates you THINK might be part of a bounceback or FD promotion, and if the promotion comes out later and it coincides with your reservation, will Disney apply the promotion to your existing reservation?

We're going in January 2018, but my wife is already hinting about a return trip later in the year. :tongue:

Having a room booked already doesn't guarantee you will get a discount if 1 comes out. There has to be availability for your resort & room type to get the discount. This applies whether it is a bounceback offer or new discount (free dining for example).

If you have a reservation booked & the same room type & resort are currently available, you can get the discount applied. If your resort or room type isn't available, you may be able to change to a room type or resort that does have the discount available. Flexibility is sometimes important in gettting a discount.

Many of us think booking on the possibility of getting a discount later actually can work against us all. Disney discounts rooms to fill them. If rooms are booked at rack rate, there is less need for Disney to offer good discounts. If you want a certain resort & room type & will keep the reservation no matter what, go ahead & book it whenever you want.

We booked our vacation this weekend. Sept 17-23. Going back for home for our 17 year wedding anniversary! :)

Staying at Sports! (We love Sports) The most exciting is that we are getting the deluxe dining plan. I am so excited. I already have all the food reservations planned out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!