Who is going in June

Me too. We usually NEVER go in the summer but alas it just worked out that way. My mom and I take my girls on a summer trip every year and we had planned just to go down to the beach and then drive home up the coast highway stopping at San Simeon and Big Sur but I just couldn't go all the way to LA and NOT go to my fav place on earth LOL.

So we are going the 18, 19 and 20th. We are flying in on the 18th so we will only be going a half day that day and we also bought annual passes so part of that day will be spent at the AP office :( BUT I am going to try and get fantasmic priority seating for one night and also a princess lunch in there so hopefully it will be fun.

I am a bit worried about the crowds also but we are going back with the entire family (dh and stepdaughter) in November so I am not too worried about missing stuff. We are going for a whole week then!

See you there! :)

Texasfan said:
I am so excited for all of us. My dad is paying for this trip as a graduation gift for me and I just can not wait. We will be staying at the GC in a 2 bedroom artisan suite. I just can not wait. :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

We live in the Waco area and love it here!

Awesome! We've decided to stay off site and extend our trip a few more days by paying less for the hotel. We've talked about heading down to San Diego for a couple days as well. We're getting excited, we haven't had a "Disney" fixed since my birthday two years ago.

darren

If my parents were not paying we would not be going. I think my dad is just so glad that I am finally graduating and he will not have to help support my daughter and me; that he was willing to pay for whatever the girls in the family wanted. :thumbsup2 It does help being an only child and that my daughter is the apple of my dad's eye. :teeth:

We really wanted to try WDW this year, but my mom decided it was to big. Hopefully in a couple of years I will be able to afford that trip.

Hi, myself and Ella1 will be there from 30th june till 18th july,we're incorporating vegas and the grand canyon into our trip too! We cannot wait.My kids are so excited as we've never been before,but Ella and her daughter have been twice and their pictures are amazing! Roll on June :banana: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

As Happy Traveller said, we'll be there and we can't wait to go "home"!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:
Love Ella

:banana: We will be there from 6/10-6-18 staying at the DLH!! Trying to stretch it into a nice long relaxing vacation to hang at the pool and just not rush too much.

We are also going 3/15-3/19 DLH but it will be the marathon "rush rush" since we will only have 3 days in the parks at a really crowded time. I will sorely miss the BB both times. It's our favorite place to eat lunch because it is so relaxing and a nice spot to take a break in the middle of the day.

Hmmm, will soon think about a return trip, maybe at the end of summer, because I just can't stand not knowing what all the changes to Pirates will be like!

We'll be at the GC for three nights beginning 6/8. My husband has to do the San Diego Marathon first, so we will probably miss out on PotC. Maybe they will have a soft opening we can get in on.

My family will be there the second week in June! :banana: Anyone know about Gradnight I know the crowds are crazy.

we'll be there 11th for 4 days. just booked air and staying at GC this time. i'm hoping the crowds won't be too bad and we'll be able to do everything in 4 days. my kids are small so with naps in the afternoon and slow pace and all, I wonder if I should make it 5 days in the park. anyone has any advice on that?

I will be there June 27 to July 1 also, planned around POC as well! pirate:

Happened to get a great deal from Alaska Vacations for those specific dates for specific flights to/from LAX :sad2: (I usually go through SNA) which includes 4 nights at Anaheim Hilton, and am taking DS and his best friend for 8th grade graduation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter