Who has stayed in a DLH Signature Suite?

I thought they moved the monorail, too. I never stayed in the smaller bungalo type rooms at the DLH. I remember them telling me the Rose garden rooms were a lot less expensive than the towers and I planned to stay there, but then they tore all those down to make downtown Disney before I stayed there again. I remember the monorail cafe, though. We enjoyed going there to eat. Ahhh, the memories of back when you could actually spread your arms out when you walked around. :p

Enjoy your birthday! I get being fiscally responsible but as long as you aren't taking out a second mortgage for this trip you should [ahem] let it go. It's very easy to get trapped into "that money is better spent here" thinking.

It's already paid for in full. I paid the card early because that extra $ was giving me concern about hitting our monthly limit and I have a DLR trip next week, so just dealt with it. Still doesn't take the sting off of it and what-ifs of the opportunity cost. I guess I deserve it though. I work my butt off every day in a VERY high-stress job so my time away from the office is VERY important to me. We don't skimp when we vacation, so this is just an extension of that. Guess my 18 year old daily driver vehicle gets to make it another year or two to justify this trip.

Update! We spent a night in the Fairytale Suite last weekend for my daughter's birthday, and it was fabulous! The room was ready early, by 1:30p, and we were graciously granted a late checkout for noon the next day, so we were able to really enjoy the room. It was so elegant and lovely, and that bathroom...my daughters and I had the Best.Bubble.Baths.EVER! in the gorgeous tub, and the shower is truly amazing. We loved relaxing on the bed or chaise lounge watching the concierge DVD's and enjoying the breathtaking views, and the proximity to the E-ticket Club was very convenient. It was such a magical experience!

The only bummer was no fireworks viewing from the suite due the Main Street construction (no fireworks at all!), but we knew that would be the case, and we very much enjoyed the VIP seating for Fantasmic. (BTW, the VIP coordinator was kind enough to extend the VIP seating to my entire family of 4 even though only 2 of us were on the reservation, which was a pleasant surprise and greatly appreciated. Also, contrary to what I had read online, I was told that VIP seating is only possible for the night of your Signature Suite stay, not the checkout day).

I don't post pics with my kids online, but this 2017 blog shows pics of the renovated suite: http://thisfairytalelife.com/fairy-tale-suite-disneyland-hotel/
It's truly even more beautiful than the pics! The only difference I noticed is that the table chairs are now dark purple (aubergine) velvet instead of wood.

Update! We spent a night in the Fairytale Suite last weekend for my daughter's birthday, and it was fabulous! The room was ready early, by 1:30p, and we were graciously granted a late checkout for noon the next day, so we were able to really enjoy the room. It was so elegant and lovely, and that bathroom...my daughters and I had the Best.Bubble.Baths.EVER! in the gorgeous tub, and the shower is truly amazing. We loved relaxing on the bed or chaise lounge watching the concierge DVD's and enjoying the breathtaking views, and the proximity to the E-ticket Club was very convenient. It was such a magical experience!

The only bummer was no fireworks viewing from the suite due the Main Street construction (no fireworks at all!), but we knew that would be the case, and we very much enjoyed the VIP seating for Fantasmic. (BTW, the VIP coordinator was kind enough to extend the VIP seating to my entire family of 4 even though only 2 of us were on the reservation, which was a pleasant surprise and greatly appreciated. Also, contrary to what I had read online, I was told that VIP seating is only possible for the night of your Signature Suite stay, not the checkout day).

I don't post pics with my kids online, but this 2017 blog shows pics of the renovated suite: http://thisfairytalelife.com/fairy-tale-suite-disneyland-hotel/
It's truly even more beautiful than the pics! The only difference I noticed is that the table chairs are now dark purple (aubergine) velvet instead of wood.
Thank you for the update!! It sounds absolutely wonderful!

Whoever, you are going to enjoy the Adventureland suite. I've toured it, and you are going to have a blast playing with the room. Of the 4, it is the one I'd pick for an adult visit. The bathrooms are wonderful! My granddaughter got the biggest kick out of watching tv in the mirror while she was in the jacuzzi tub. The girls will love it. A year ago we stayed in the MMP for granddaughter's 6th birthday. We had a slumber party with 4 of her teen girlfriends. (They join me to help watch her at the park since I don't do the big rides and she is a thrill seeker.) Everyone had a great time. We also had a lot of our adult friends in to party for the evening. I think my favorite part was either when the 6yo took my phone to do a Facetime tour with her parents, or just the sheer joy of watching a 6yo and 3- 14/16yo playing hide and seek in the suite.
Adult party
16641122_10212275680110723_8597942809691369689_n.jpg

16142744_10155720091565299_1424576659575930049_n.jpg

16142692_10155720093170299_8209858466116496113_n.jpg

16003320_10155720091480299_4106594552408403354_n.jpg

16105782_10155720091580299_2997537926953916574_n.jpg

Aftermath of a teen party
16115010_10211961591138695_5648845288647659572_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter