White Card - What does it get you?

Brett Wyman

Legacy Guest
Sorry all. I've Googled and searched the forums for hours and I've pieced together a lot but can someone tell me, post the February 2018 changes, what benefits does a white card have? Besides staying at one of the true Disney DVC properties of course.

Most important to me. Please verify

AP - Discount - No after 02/2018?
Food/Retail Discount - No after 02/2018?
Pool Hopping?
Epcot Lounger?

Sorry all. I've Googled and searched the forums for hours and I've pieced together a lot but can someone tell me, post the February 2018 changes, what benefits does a white card have? Besides staying at one of the true Disney DVC properties of course.

Most important to me. Please verify

AP - Discount - No after 02/2018?
Food/Retail Discount - No after 02/2018?
Pool Hopping?
Epcot Lounger?
No Epcot lounge
You do get pool hopping
You do get DVD rentals
Top of the world if grandfathered I believe.
No to most discounts

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvc-direct-vs-resale/
This site has the answers to everything. Top of the World is open to all members no matter when they joined.
There you go i remember they were going to change it, even didn't have the check on that table but that was when rumors were flying about the end of top of the world as we know it.

That table still doesn't show everything though, it's designed to make resale look even more lacking in benefits then it is.

There you go i remember they were going to change it, even didn't have the check on that table but that was when rumors were flying about the end of top of the world as we know it.

That table still doesn't show everything though, it's designed to make resale look even more lacking in benefits then it is.
Correct it is shown in a negative light. But it does a good job of summing up the restrictions, which is what the OP asked. But correct the chart doesn't go the extra step to explain the Disney Collection, ABD, DCL are terrible uses, etc.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter