Which resorts have kiddie pools?

Aulani, Bay Lake Tower, Kidani Animal Kigdom Lodge, I know for sure has a kiddie pool. Been to grand Californian twice before, not sure but will check again in May.

Am I just a naive grandma? I kind of thought they all had a kiddie pool-this IS Disney, which is supposed to cater to kids. It never occurred to me when picking a hotel to stay at with our grandkids that not all resorts have kiddie pools.

WL had one when we were there in 2009, unless there has been a major reno, it's still there.

No not splash parks, actual kiddie pools..... My kids like them and I enjoy sitting on a lounge chair while they are entertained! :)). Boardwalk villas has a cute one.

Most of them have the very shallow entry that goes in a ways. My two and four year old enjoy playing and splashing right by the edge.

SSR has a great kids pool area with a play structure. My 4 year old and 1 year old loved it.

The Paddock pool at SSR has both a children's pool/ play area with slide, etc and a zero entry. DS, niece, and nephew all loved those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter