Which park would you say is slower on Saturdays, in general?

Which Park is *generally* slower on Saturdays?

• Animal Kingdom

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Epcot

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I was thinking about this more as which park do I not feel the need to rush about as much at, and at AK, we always tend to be in a hurry to get from A to B. It’s hard to fit in the shows and meals plus rides and animals with such short hours, especially with everything spread so far apart.

Whereas, EPCOT feels easier for me to fit everything in with less rushing around because it closes so much later, but I guess it really depends on your personal to do list. Both parks feel equally crowded and spread out to me.

Trying to decide which park to go to on Saturday and struggling.
We always go to Animal Kingdom on the busy days (holidays & weekends). Its still busy, but nothing like Epcot or MK. My 2nd choice would be Hollywood Studios.

Are you willing to do something non-Disney? SeaWorld for me is a world class park that is beautiful, fun, very worthwhile to do, and more relaxing than any of the Disney parks. In fact on my next mini trip (I am only in Orlando for two days,) I am doing a Disney resort day (visiting the monorail resorts, having dinner at Ohana (am needing to get my dinner reservation way in advance), and watching MK fireworks at the Polynesian) and then spending the next day at SeaWorld. Sounds like a perfect two days for me.

Do note though that I have been to Orlando many times so I don't feel the need to go everywhere and do everything. It's easy for me to pick and choose.

Last edited:
Our trip is Aug 21-28 with Park Hopper, so I have a Saturday and Sunday to plan. I've read different reports on Animal Kingdom on the weekends, so I was curious what everyone thought. Some people say AK is strangely more crowded and busy than other parks on the weekends, and others say it's way better than EP or DHS. I'm just not sure how to structure my Saturday and Sunday.

Our trip is Aug 21-28 with Park Hopper, so I have a Saturday and Sunday to plan. I've read different reports on Animal Kingdom on the weekends, so I was curious what everyone thought. Some people say AK is strangely more crowded and busy than other parks on the weekends, and others say it's way better than EP or DHS. I'm just not sure how to structure my Saturday and Sunday.
Saturdays have been slow at MK and HS in 2024

We've found park hopping to AK in the afternoon to be a good time to go. A lot of people tend to go in the mornings/rope drop and then it dies down by afternoon. The only issue with that is you may struggle to get the show times you want when you're also trying to fit attractions in. You could also do AK in the morning and use G+ to stack rides for the afternoon/evening at HS.

Of the two choices you listed...

I'd say AK overall would be less crowded.

If you were splitting time, I'd do EP in the morning and AK in the afternoon.

Of all the parks I feel like MK is slowest on Saturday. It's a big travel day for people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter