Which park officially starts your vacation?

Haven't read the thread, but I will hazard a guess that it is MK laden, and that is where we too start our trip. Nothing like starting with the first.

Always MK. We always have a half day coming in and we always start the day off with a trip down Main Street. It just feels right. I think it is because when I was there for the college program I worked at the CP right on Main Street and that just feels like home. Plus we want to spend a day and a half at MK and this is a perfect way to do it!

When I stay at BWV, I usually arrive on Saturday. Have lunch at Big River, preferably sitting outside (weather permitting), get groceries, then head to Epcot. Sunday do MK. Last day do MK.

My vacation starts when I get on the bus and start watching the video.
We'll be doing that Tuesday at noon. Can't wait :goodvibes

First - and last - is always the Magic Kingdom! :thumbsup2

As soon as we get on the monorail and hear "Please stand clear of the doors" "por favor mantengase alejadro se las puertos"

YES! This tells me I'M BACK!! :banana: I even have the T-shirt with this on it which I wear on the plane every time we leave to go back home!

Magic Kingdom for sure. I love walking through the turnstyle and entering Main Street...the smells, the music, the castle at the end....ahhh...I'm home!

I get really excited just driving onto property and passing under the WDW signs. Seeing the Disney buses, the resorts...I have left the real world and entered into "my happy place". ;)

what officially starts my vacation is going to Splash Mountain and getting all wet. Then after that, going to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Once we get calmed down we usually get a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich.

My vacation starts way before that...it starts once I step foot into orlando airport from the gangway from the airplane.

The last two trips we spent the evening of our arrival viewing Fantasmic but I always spend our first full day at the Magic Kingdom!:banana:

Fist day always MK and last day MK in AM and Epcot in PM to watch Illuminations for the last time (until next trip ;)) This year TGM says to avoid MK on our first day, but it doesn't feel right not to do MK first! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter