WHich cricut cart has a file folder?

check out fabulous finds on cricut.com. I don't have this cartridge, but it looks like there is something that could be used for a file folder, except it has a window. I am not sure if you can black it out -- cut it without the window.

I just bought fabulous finds and opposites attract online.

What got me cuurious is someone on cricut MB posted a file folder they had made. I did search and you can make it from FF and it has slide mount and coin holder and some othercute things.

I have to stop buying carts. I think I am now up to about 15. This is ridiculous.

I want accent essentials but will wait until there's another good deal on EX.

thanks

I have to stop buying carts. I think I am now up to about 15. This is ridiculous.

I want accent essentials but will wait until there's another good deal on EX.

thanks

I have 14 -- and I have only had the cricut expresson for 1 month. (I have the world's greatest DH)

I have accent essentials -- it is only available with the purchase of the expression. Of course it is selling on ebay for around $150. I am so tempted to sell it.

Was there something in particular you needed cut from that cart?

I have 14 -- and I have only had the cricut expresson for 1 month. (I have the world's greatest DH)

I have accent essentials -- it is only available with the purchase of the expression. Of course it is selling on ebay for around $150. I am so tempted to sell it.

Was there something in particular you needed cut from that cart?

Nothing I "need" but you know ... I might have to have something and won't own it.

Let me know how you like Fabulous Finds. I've looked at the sample book online but it's hard to tell from that exactly what it can do. If it does slide mounts and file folders I may just have to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter