Where to stay?

Smbmoyers

To Disney, and Beyond!!!
The family has decided to drive in and arrive a day early And we’ve decided to turn our throw away day (down day) into a Universal Day. I want a hotel that’s reasonably priced and close to Universal. Do they have “good neighbor” hotels?

I'm staying at an off-site hotel for the first time in October. I chose the Best Western Universal Inn, mainly because they're one of the few hotels that has free parking and free breakfast. They're also right across the street, so I don't have to drive and pay for parking at the park. I got my room for only $90 a night!

To my knowledge, there are no "good neighbor" hotels in the same sense that Disney has that offers similar onsite perks. However, don't shy away from Cabana Bay or even Sapphire Falls - we found their price points to be pretty competitive with offsite properties and of course they still offer the close proximity to the parks.

Universal has over 25 partner hotels in their program
You can do a package for offsite hotels

They are listed on the uo site as the partner hotel package

Drury Inn, Double Tree, etc are a few in the program

The Holiday Inn Across from Universal also has free parking and is easy walking distance to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter