Where to stay near VNP?

erin1715

DIS Veteran
We have 4 adults planning to spend 3 nights on the Big Island and mostly interested in exploring VNP for the two full days there. We're looking to spend around $600 total for the 3 nights there, if possible. I've seen some good prices on vacation rentals but I do not want a B&B. If we stay in someone's vacation home, I don't want to stay with other people or the owner.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stay? We will have a rental car and we don't mind staying altogether in one room as long as there are at least two queen size beds.

Have stayed at both of these vacation rentals (Maile Treehouse and Menehune Mansions) operated by the same owner:

http://www.mailetreehouse.com/

We enjoyed both a lot - super clean, owner is very nice (via e-mail), and they're about 5-10 minute drive to VNP. Menehune Mansions would be under your budget, but 2 people would need to sleep on the sofa bed.

Last edited:
if you are active/ retired/ or dod card holder, look in to KMC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!