Where to sit/stand for MVMCP Parade?

vhoffman

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney next week and will attend the MVMCP on Dec. 9. I have arthritis and walk with the use of a cane. I can usually get a GAC pass with no problem. Is there a special section for those with disabilities & GAC passes to view the parade? Preferably a place where one can sit down? I remember last year at MGM there was a special section for disabled viewing that had seats and areas for wheelchairs, ecv, etc. I would like to know if such a section is available at the MVMCP as well. Thanks,

There is seating on the circle in front of the castle that is the handicap viewing area. You don't need to get there very early the CM watching the area told us to come back 10 minutes before the parade started and we were fine.

Thanks for the reply. Does the area have seats, or is an area for wheelchairs? I don't use a wheelchair, but have trouble walking/standing. Thanks,

It has a concrete bench that goes around the circle for people to sit and the wheelchairs sit in front next to the curb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter