Where to eat?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I am not interested in the Luau or DWS; aside from these two, where are good places to eat in the park? TIA;)

Come on, are there NO restaurants in SW? Or just no GOOD ones?;)

I'm interested in knowing about the places to eat also. Kids will be 6 and 3. Any recommendations?

IMHO the fast food options at SW are better than at WDW. There is also the Shark restaurant where you can watch the sharks swim as you eat. I believe the shark restaurant is the best quality of the restaurants at SW. SW has just started a big redevelopment and is putting in a dining and shopping area, I'm not sure when this will be up and running, but they seemed to be getting on with it pretty quickly when I visited at Xmas.

I would try the Smokehouse for some fine ribs. The Anhesier Busch Hospitality Center makes great sandwiches.

Wish I could give you some info, we tried to find something to eat at SW on 3/24. For some reason, the park was really crowded that day. As late as 2:30, the lines for all of the food courts were about 45 minute waits, and Sharks Grill was an hour. Luckily, we had a good breakfast, and had snacks at about 10:30. We gave up at about 4 pm, and went to Bahama Breeze to eat. Perhaps things will be better when they open the Harborside area, I think there are supposed to be more places to eat. Diana

We like Mango Joe's fajitas & salads (across from Wild Arctic).
Fun to watch peoples' reactions to the big, long-billed birds walking around begging for food out back!
Jim

My vote is for the deli because it's next to the hospitality center, free beer samples.

Get there early at 11am, because the lines get very long at noon. It's one of those things where you gotta eat before you're hungry to avoid the crowd. That means you basically go into the park at 9am, do JTA/Kraken, see the Dolphin show, Clyde and Seamore, and then you're a short walk to the Deli.

I only found one decent restaurant there, it was the one in the shark exhibit. Decent bar, cool drinks, and overpriced food. I was severely disappointed will all the food I tried at Seaworld, where the restuarants I tried and WDW we're very good, but I pretty much skipped fast food.

They don't even put dressing on the lettuce we got to feed the manatees on the rescue tour. Yech!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter