Where the heck have....

des1954

DIS Veteran
Frank, Denise & Big Kahuna been? Are they all off deer hunting or something?

I don't know about Steve, but Frank and Neese are camping this week and doing a boat load of fishing!!! From what they told me, there is no internet there, and they will probably be back soon.

I think that Frank and Denise are off camping and fishing! :thumbsup2 Not sure about Big Kahuna?:confused3

Thanks for the Frank & Denise update. I thought they didn't love us anymore.

Now....about Steve.... do you think Renee is showing him up again???

I have been contemplating offing myself. I just can't take the hazing any longer from you guys! :thumbsup2

And no, I did not get a Deer this past weekend. They did not get close enough to touch my arrow. They were lucky it was not gun season. :rolleyes1

Thats okay Steve,,another week-end will be here in 2 more dayz, then you try again. We're with you all the way buddy !!
(and if you get one, could ya sling a couple'a steaks this way :thumbsup2 )

Steve, frankly I don't care who kills the deer, both of you cook 'em so so good, who gives a darn where the arrow came from?;)

I have been contemplating offing myself. I just can't take the hazing any longer from you guys! :thumbsup2

And no, I did not get a Deer this past weekend. They did not get close enough to touch my arrow. They were lucky it was not gun season. :rolleyes1

The only way you are getting a deer, is if you use a tommy gun. Tell Renee I said good luck hunting. I look forward to some sausage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter