Where online can I monitor my Disney Redemption Card?

kaguilbeau

DIS Veteran
The information that came with my Redemption Card said:

To check the number of Disney Dream Reward Dollars available on the card, you may call Chase at 800-436-7999, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, or visit DisneyRewards.com/ManageAccount.

However, when I go to that website, I'm only given the option to see my Rewards Dollars earned on my Disney Rewards Card (the credit card).

I was actually wanting to see transactions on the Redemption Card. I did call the number and received an automated response regarding my Redemption Card balance, however I didn't think I had that much on there.

Do you know where to see the activity online for the Redemption Card?

The information that came with my Redemption Card said:

To check the number of Disney Dream Reward Dollars available on the card, you may call Chase at 800-436-7999, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, or visit DisneyRewards.com/ManageAccount.

However, when I go to that website, I'm only given the option to see my Rewards Dollars earned on my Disney Rewards Card (the credit card).

I was actually wanting to see transactions on the Redemption Card. I did call the number and received an automated response regarding my Redemption Card balance, however I didn't think I had that much on there.

Do you know where to see the activity online for the Redemption Card?

To my knowledge, there is no place to view the actual purchases made with the redemption card. The online site is to track how many dollars were moved to the card from your account and how many dollars are on your account available to be moved to the redemption card. The phone number can be used to check the balance remaining on the card and to transfer reward dollars to the card.

I was wondering the same thing....as the card acts as a credit card, wouldn't there be a way to view the card activity? I am wanting to do that for my usage from 11/4 - 11/11. Is it not possible???

I don't think there is a way to see each individual transaction on your redemption card, but you can check the balance. If you log into your account and follow the prompts for redeeming points, it will let you view your balance on your current redemption card. I don't know if that is updated in real time or if it's only updated monthly. I do think it would be nice to track your transactions on the redemption card.

For this forum by Googling, "Where can I monitor my Disney Redemption Card". These post are old but figured I give it a shot and ask if anyone was able to find out if this is possible? I did call the customer service line and was able to get through to a person. They looked and couldn't find my "history" either so put in an escalation ticket. My rewards vanished from my card! They do expire but not for five years, so where'd they go?! Hopefully someone can figure this out!

For this forum by Googling, "Where can I monitor my Disney Redemption Card". These post are old but figured I give it a shot and ask if anyone was able to find out if this is possible? I did call the customer service line and was able to get through to a person. They looked and couldn't find my "history" either so put in an escalation ticket. My rewards vanished from my card! They do expire but not for five years, so where'd they go?! Hopefully someone can figure this out!

Rewards do expire from your credit card account 5 years after earned, but once moved to the Rewards Redemption Card they never expire. Has your reward dollars actually been transferred to a Rewards Redemption Card? Or were they still sitting in the credit card account?

Rewards do expire from your credit card account 5 years after earned, but once moved to the Rewards Redemption Card they never expire. Has your reward dollars actually been transferred to a Rewards Redemption Card? Or were they still sitting in the credit card account?
They had been transferred to my redemption card. I didn't use all of them and figured I could do so on our next trip. I was able to look back on my credit card statement to see when I transferred the rewards over to my redemption card which was September of 2021. We only used roughly half the rewards, and up until this month I could see the balance of the remaining rewards. Now my balance says $0! I'm hoping they are able to see the history of use and can tell me what happened??

That almost sounds like someone got your card number... good luck!

While I can’t answer question. You should NEVER type your gift card number in a website unless you are 1000000% sure it is a Disney website. There are many fake sites that look real. I would say stick with the phone number and even that if it sounds off call again as you may have dialed a wrong number. Gift cards are cash… you lose it you potentially get nothing back. Same with credit/debit cards although you are protected you will still have a hassle to get a new one and transactions removed. Never search where to check……..balance and always make sure the site you type it in directly has a lock 🔒 symbol on the site as a website can be redirected as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter