• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is SAMS Club?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
We're staying on I-drive near Sandlake Road. Will be spending all our time at WDW. Would like to get bottled water at Sams Club but I cant figure out the easiest Sams to get to. Can someone tell me?

I live in Winter Park (and work at Disney so it is a hike but not ridiculous) and I know of one above Winter Park.
Take I-4 toward east and get off at the Fairbanks Ave exit. Bear right at the end of the ramp and follow this road (it will turn from Fairbanks to Osceola to Aloma Ave...hint from the wise...watch your speed by Rollins College)
After about 6 miles, Aloma will run into Semoran Boulevard (route 436). Turn left (if you go right you will end up at the airport)
Go about 4.5 miles and Sams will be on your left side. The address of the Sams is 355 E Semoran Blvd, Fern Park FL 32730 if you want exact directions from your hotel.
Hope I was of some help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter