Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Finally got Don to work on the mudroom. Everything that was in the mudroom is now in my living room, kitchen and garage. Boy we had a lot a stuff in there.o_O

Finally got Don to work on the mudroom. Everything that was in the mudroom is now in my living room, kitchen and garage. Boy we had a lot a stuff in there.o_O

😱😵🥴 There's always more than we think it is! At least you're making progress! David is canning vegetables this afternoon; our spare refrigerator was TO THE BRIM with veggies from his garden, we just haven't had time to do anything the last few days! :tink:

😱😵🥴 There's always more than we think it is! At least you're making progress! David is canning vegetables this afternoon; our spare refrigerator was TO THE BRIM with veggies from his garden, we just haven't had time to do anything the last few days! :tink:

The worst thing was emptying the two big storage cabinets. They were full of pots and pans, storage containers, baking stuff, small appliances like toasters, crockpots etc.. :faint: Now I have to try and remember how everything went in there.:rotfl:

Pretty sunset. :goodvibes

It WAS beautiful!

P1050976-M.jpg
P1050981-M.jpg
P1060023-M.jpg
P1060025-M.jpg
:tink:

The worst thing was emptying the two big storage cabinets. They were full of pots and pans, storage containers, baking stuff, small appliances like toasters, crockpots etc.. :faint: Now I have to try and remember how everything went in there.:rotfl:

🤪 :rotfl2: ... so true...it NEVER all goes back in! :lmao::tink:

MK or AK?

Sorry...I got distracted...had a message come in on my phone and then David walked in the back door ready to eat dinner. I had NO IDEA it was that late already 🤣...I was planning on going out to clean the patio when I noticed it was already past our "regular" dinner time! :crazy:

i-V4hQ7qN-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter