Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Sunset Blvd or Hollywood Blvd?

i-W9bFDFb-Th.jpg

This is on Hollywood. :tink:

So we had James 4th birthday party on the week, I cant believe he is already 4 well actually tomorrow is his true birthday
It was a small party, 5 kids could not make it but 5 were able to come which means we are stuck with a lot of extra cake lol

IMG_8274.JPG IMG_8278.JPG IMG_8282.JPG IMG_8284.JPG

Last edited:
and then this morning on the way into work today on the bus some single driver decided to come into the HOV line right in front of the bus and he hit him pretty good

Lessons everyone should know

1) Never cut off a bus or semi truck when you do no have enough space or room to speed up
2) if you are a single driver you have no reason to be cutting into or driving in the HOV lane
3) those double solid lines in the roof are there for a reason and are not meant to be crossed

so I was about and 1 1/2 hours late today for work and I was even going to drive in today because its sunny and nice out

So we had James 4th birthday party on the week, I cant believe he is already 4 well actually tomorrow is his true birthday
It was a small party, 5 kids could not make it but 5 were able to come which means we are stuck with a lot of extra cake lol

and then this morning on the way into work today on the bus some single driver decided to come into the HOV line right in front of the bus and he hit him pretty good

1) Never cut off a bus or semi truck when you do no have enough space or room to speed up
2) if you are a single driver you have no reason to be cutting into or driving in the HOV lane
3) those double solid lines in the roof are there for a reason and are not meant to be crossed

so I was about and 1 1/2 hours late today for work and I was even going to drive in today because its sunny and nice out

Left over cake is GOOD :goodvibes...it looked GOOD on your pictures and fun party. I'm sure you didn't mind extra rest this morning before reporting to work. :rotfl: It was Monday, after all! Glad the accident wasn't major and nice to know there are "stupid people" on the highways in Canada too. Some of the things we've seen...:scared1::scared1::scared1:...:tink:

Not a very good way to start off the week.

Love your shirt Jeff! It is hard to believe he is 4! I can remember when Emily was pregnant! We have all been friends a long time now! :)

I hope no one was hurt :sad2:

Last Thursday it was snowing. They had predicted a winter storm. I moved my Thursday lessons to Wed. I did everything I could do in town on Wed. and told band and brass I would not be there Thursday because of the snow storm.

So, it was snowing heavily about noon when a woman in a Chrysler convertible was going north on Hwy. 395. Just before Barstow (where I get on the "highway" and there is a little store) it is posted to go 45, there is a bridge and a curve. Well she took the curve at 60 - 70 mph. She made it over the bridge, lost control on the curve and went head on into a pick up truck that had just pulled out of the little Barstow store. She died on impact. 32 years old. 4 children. The 2 guys in the truck were hurt but not bad.

1) Stay home when it's snowing!!!
2) Do not speed when driving in the snow/ice! Pay attention to the warning/slow down signs!
3) Go below the speed limit when driving in unsafe conditions especially when going over bridges and around curves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter