Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

party: HOORAY...smart move in my opinion. I agree on the "go back to resort" thing unless you're staying at a monorail resort or WL which is where we'd stay when DGD's were little. We didn't try CB until our girls were 7 & 12. :rotfl: Just not worth it waiting for the buses with a cranky kid. I still have to give a "yes" to the dining plan especially since it's jut the 2 of you. To many great restaurants to try and YOU'RE ON VACATION! You'll miss him...a little :goodvibes. When I went on my solo trip I spent maybe 30 minutes "missing" the rest of the family and then it was on to ME TIME...and we all deserve that at some point and time. That's AWESOME Jeff...have a great trip! :dance3: :tink:

now we just need to find a date that works before I can go head and book anything

Okay...quick serve spot but no clue what's going on in picture :rotfl:. Not whipped cream dispenser, right? Is it a spot to add additions to your hot chocolate or is it a "serve yourself" dispenser? But then you said Mickey's head is the cup so this is not a dispenser? :confused3 :tink:

Is it from the Bakery?

We already know that these are cups that they sell for extra that you have your hot cocoa in so you can quit guessing about dispensers.

Try to name a quick service restaurant in the MK. There were not in the bakery, which I would consider a snack place but they do sell sandwiches I guess.

This is from a quick/counter service restaurant in the MK. They are cups for hot cocoa which should give you a big clue as to what is going on in the picture.

Name the food service and what is going on in the picture.

now we just need to find a date that works before I can go head and book anything

Start looking for deals! Should be during Flower and Garden Festival, right? Beautiful time to go...and maybe WE CAN GET SOME CROPS FROM YOU AGAIN! Would be nice....:rolleyes1...:tink:

We already know that these are cups that they sell for extra that you have your hot cocoa in so you can quit guessing about dispensers.

Try to name a quick service restaurant in the MK. There were not in the bakery, which I would consider a snack place but they do sell sandwiches I guess.

This is from a quick/counter service restaurant in the MK. They are cups for hot cocoa which should give you a big clue as to what is going on in the picture.

:rotfl2: I'm sorry...just can't "get" the "what they are doing" thing...guess my mind isn't going in the right direction :crazy:. Just looks like they're sitting there on display...is the "quick serve" Starbucks? :tink:

Main St.?

No Ma'am, this is not from Main St. :tink:

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not on Main St. :goodvibes :tink:

Cosmic Rays?

Cosmic Rays?

Frontierland or Tomorrownd?

Stupid deer got to DD too :headache:...she didn't hit it...swerved to miss it, ran off the road and when she pulled back on the road "bounced up" in the truck and came back down hitting her face on the steering wheel! :eek: She's ALL black/blue :sad2:...

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Adventureland or Main Street :rotfl:...which leaves Liberty Square! :goodvibes :tink:

Stupid deer got to DD too :headache:...she didn't hit it...swerved to miss it, ran off the road and when she pulled back on the road "bounced up" in the truck and came back down hitting her face on the steering wheel! :eek: She's ALL black/blue :sad2:...

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Adventureland or Main Street :rotfl:...which leaves Liberty Square! :goodvibes :tink:

:eek: I'm glad she didn't hit the deer. I hope her face is ok.

Is it a flag or banner?

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

Do we know anything else? Shop, attraction or food service?

Darn deer! I have 2 friends that hit deers after I did! Hope your DD is okay.

:eek: I'm glad she didn't hit the deer. I hope her face is ok.

Darn deer! I have 2 friends that hit deers after I did! Hope your DD is okay.

She hit the steering wheel pretty hard...said her whole face hurts like hell :rolleyes:...and to top it off one of dogs jumped up to "give her a kiss" this evening and, you guessed it, smack dab into her NOSE! :faint: She said she "saw stars" :rotfl:. AM glad she didn't hit the darn thing though...she doesn't need THAT expense and that HEADACHE this time of the year. 16-17 dogs to groom a day :faint: and absolutely NO time to get her truck repaired! YES...SO many deer traveling now...the main reason we're not going to the playoff football game Saturday night. It's in the "east Texas woods" and the roads leading into the town are all 2 lane Farm to Market roads. DH doesn't want to risk having to avoid a deer with oncoming traffic! :scared: I'd love to go, will be a really good game, but totally agree with him. We both have problems with night driving anyway and don't want to take the chance!:tink:

Last edited:
i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

This is a banner in Liberty Square in the area of a shop. Give me the location or what the banner is "advertising". :scratchin :tink:

Is this between the Christmas Shoppe and the President shop? Does it advertise something that is always there? I think Terri already guessed that game the people play. Merlin is in that game.

At least hunting season is over here!!!! party:

Is this between the Christmas Shoppe and the President shop? Does it advertise something that is always there? I think Terri already guessed that game the people play. Merlin is in that game.

At least hunting season is over here!!!! party:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE :goodvibes ... busy cooking day today :crazy:...

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

No Ma'am...not between the President shop and the Christmas Shoppe but close to the latter. It does, in a round about way, "advertise" something from that time period and, as far as I know, is always there. I've never played that game so have no idea if it's associated with it but would guess not. :tink:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE :goodvibes ... busy cooking day today :crazy:...

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg

No Ma'am...not between the President shop and the Christmas Shoppe but close to the latter. It does, in a round about way, "advertise" something from that time period and, as far as I know, is always there. I've never played that game so have no idea if it's associated with it but would guess not. :tink:

Then over by the Haunted Mansion's shop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter