Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-h4TZhx8-Th.jpg

This is a new crop so all that's "known" is that it's in Epcot. It serves a purpose and it's in FW. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Restroom?
Inside or outside?
Attraction, shop or food service?

I'm very grateful our garden is producing as well as it is this year but it's not leaving me much time to "play" on WITW! 🤪 And then...Katie comes to swim and all of a sudden I have 3 in the pool...and Allie and I are talking while I was making dinner and she's remembering some of the "goodies" I used to cook for her when she was little...and she says..."that would be GOOD again"...and I'm making a SECOND dinner for her. :goodvibes Enjoying the precious time we have with her before she's off on her next adventure....☺...

i-h4TZhx8-Th.jpg

This is inside; it's not a restroom and not an attraction, shop or food service but it's part of an attraction area. :tink:

I'm very grateful our garden is producing as well as it is this year but it's not leaving me much time to "play" on WITW! 🤪 And then...Katie comes to swim and all of a sudden I have 3 in the pool...and Allie and I are talking while I was making dinner and she's remembering some of the "goodies" I used to cook for her when she was little...and she says..."that would be GOOD again"...and I'm making a SECOND dinner for her. :goodvibes Enjoying the precious time we have with her before she's off on her next adventure....☺...

i-h4TZhx8-Th.jpg

This is inside; it's not a restroom and not an attraction, shop or food service but it's part of an attraction area. :tink:

Is it something in the Seas?

i-h4TZhx8-Th.jpg

Is it related to Test Track? Maybe the cooling station?

This is from Fantasyland in the MK. It is not related to Frozen. It is a castle. Karolyn, there are more than one castle but I assume you mean Cinderella's castle? No, it's not from that castle.

Journey of the little Mermaid ?

Last edited:
This is from Fantasyland in the MK. It is not related to Frozen. It is a castle. Karolyn, there are more than one castle but I assume you mean Cinderella's castle? No, it's not from that castle.

Yes, I did mean Cinderella's castle; one of the other castle's would be Prince Eric's. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter