Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Adventureland Veranda?

:yay: That would be the spot...or at least close enough! I was just looking for "between the area right across the bridge and Sunshine Terrace":dogdance:

i-8G9RjPK-XL.jpg
:tink:

Texas weather is full of extremes...was 75 when I went to bed last night; 55 this morning. :goodvibes At 9 AM the heat index in Galveston was 100; 150 miles to the northwest in Bastrop the wind chill made it feel like 37. :oops:

44202330_472261259943449_5353246619259109376_o.jpg

Texas weather is full of extremes...was 75 when I went to bed last night; 55 this morning. :goodvibes At 9 AM the heat index in Galveston was 100; 150 miles to the northwest in Bastrop the wind chill made it feel like 37. :oops:

We are still in the low 90's with high 90's heat index. We did have one nice morning Sat where the humidity had dropped, but it quickly was replaced by the hot sticky heat. So ready for some cool dry weather.

you guys down there most be freezing then lol

I on the other hand spent last night changing over my wheel to winter ones. something you guys never have to worry about multiple wheels for the different seasons

We are still in the low 90's with high 90's heat index. We did have one nice morning Sat where the humidity had dropped, but it quickly was replaced by the hot sticky heat. So ready for some cool dry weather.

:yay: It's on the way! It's raining too but oh my goodness does it feel good after this summer! :jumping1: :tink:

you guys down there most be freezing then lol

I on the other hand spent last night changing over my wheel to winter ones. something you guys never have to worry about multiple wheels for the different seasons

Nope...no winter tires here...which is why when we DO get snow or ice we're a disaster on the roads! :rotfl2: I'm LOVING these 50 degree temperature...quite a nice change from 90/100's! :dancer::tink:

MK, Epcot, HS or AK?

Is that water?

It's 51 degrees and has been raining since noon. :umbrella::cold: Everyone is having soup tonight :cloud9:; had my mammogram this afternoon (ladies...it's breast cancer awareness month...get those mammograms::yes::...I have a lot of friends saved by that preventive test!) and the technician was fixing chicken noodle soup for dinner; follow up doctors appointment and the nurse is having taco soup~NP is having chicken soup; picked up a prescription and the pharmacist is fixing Italian wedding soup; DD is having chili and I've got chicken squash soup on the stove for Redstorm to enjoy with us tonight. Can you tell we Texans are celebrating the arrival of cool weather! :dance3:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This will be in Epcot; that's not water. :goodvibes :tink:

It's 51 degrees and has been raining since noon. :umbrella::cold: Everyone is having soup tonight :cloud9:; had my mammogram this afternoon (ladies...it's breast cancer awareness month...get those mammograms::yes::...I have a lot of friends saved by that preventive test!) and the technician was fixing chicken noodle soup for dinner; follow up doctors appointment and the nurse is having taco soup~NP is having chicken soup; picked up a prescription and the pharmacist is fixing Italian wedding soup; DD is having chili and I've got chicken squash soup on the stove for Redstorm to enjoy with us tonight. Can you tell we Texans are celebrating the arrival of cool weather! :dance3:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This will be in Epcot; that's not water. :goodvibes :tink:
WS? Canada or Norway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter